The social component framework (SCF) simplifies the process of configuring, customizing, and extending Communities components on both server-side and client-side.
The benefits of the framework are that it is ...
- functional : out-of-the-box ease of integration with little or no customization for 80% of use cases
- skinnable : consistent use of HTML attributes for CSS styling
- extensible : component implementation is object-oriented and light on business logic - easy to add incremental business login on server
- accessible : the HTTP API supports posting from any client, including mobile apps
- portable : integrate/embed into any webpage built on any technology
Explore on an author or publish instance using the interactive Community Components guide.