AEM leverages Adobe PhoneGap and Adobe Publishing Solutions, allowing you to create and manage both content-rich and utility-based cross-platform mobile applications:
- Manage all your companies mobile apps in one place.
- Review apps in development and staging environments without the complexities of provisioning profiles and the extra effort to build and upload your app for sharing.
- Use the AEM authoring environment to create and manage rich content for your apps.
- Use the HTML5 with Adobe PhoneGap to create rich experiences with device-native capabilities.
- Introduce HTML5 Webviews to new or pre-existing native applications through Cordova WebViews.
- Create, curate and share rich multimedia content across all delivery channels including, web, mobile-web, mobile-app and print.
AEM integrates with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service to simplify the application build and deploy process.
Adobe ContentSync enables users to easily download page and content updates Over-the-Air (OTA) to their devices without having to re-install the application or download from the appStore, Google Play, or other app sources.
Adobe Analytics is fully integrated into AEM apps and allows detailed tracking of distribution, geolocation, operating systems, devices, click-streams, iBeacon tracking and more.