Adobe Social is a comprehensive, hosted solution for building effective relationships that inform customers and drive brand loyalty through unified management and moderation of all social activity.
When integrated with Adobe Social, your social communities become another channel of social activity managed in the Adobe Social cloud. With your social communities' data stored in the cloud, you can leverage the benefits of cloud storage, such as :
- sophisticated cross-channel moderation actions
- highly scalable Adobe Social infrastructure
- instantly updated data; no replication required
- 360 degree view of the customer
- simplified publish configuration and maintenance
While user generated content (UGC) is stored in the Adobe Social cloud, the social communities sites remain on premise in the author and publish instances.