Smart Personas Reporting
After you save a Smart Personas model, Audience Manager immediately starts training it. Within a couple of hours, the computed model will start analyzing audiences on the Data Collection Servers . Reporting will be available the following day.
To see the results of your Smart Personas classification, go to Audience Data > Models , and click your model in the list.
At the top of the page you can see the top 5 largest Smart Personas segments, based on 1 day real-time realization, that the model has classified your target audience by. The Other category includes the rest of the personas, which were not included in the top 5 largest Smart Personas segments.
Audience Manager displays both a color coded donut chart and a timeline graph for your Smart Personas.
Clicking the personas tabs at the top of the page adds or removes them from the chart and graph.
The donut chart shows you a persona-based breakdown of your target audience, while the graph shows you the real time population trend of your Smart Personas segments over the past 5 days.
The Smart Personas report shows you the following information:
- Segment ID : The segment ID of the auto-created segment associated to each persona;
- Name : The persona name;
- Data Source : The data source that you chose to store the auto-created traits and segments in, during the model creation phase.
- 1 Day Real Time Population : The number of segment realizations for each persona, over the past 24 hours.
- 1 Day Real Time Population % : The percentage of segment realizations for each persona, over the past 24 hours, out of the total model population.
- Similar Traits : The 5 traits that are most similar to the Smart Personas segment.