Use the project manager to share, rename, or delete projects. To reach the date manager:
- Log in to analytics.adobe.com using your AdobeID credentials.
- Navigate to Components > Projects.
The project manager includes the following options:
- Add : Create a new project. See create a project for more information.
- Search by title : Search for a project by title. Results are filtered based on text entered here.
- Filter : Filter projects using the left column. You can filter by custom tag, owner, created by you, your favorites, approved, or shared with you. You can also search for desired filters.
- Favorite : Click the icon next to a project to add it to your favorites.
- Customize columns : Click the icon to show or hide columns in the project manager.
Click the checkbox next to one or more projects for more options.
- Tag : Apply a tag to all selected projects. Tags help you organize projects, and let you filter them using the left column.
- Share : Share a project to other Experience Cloud users. If you are a product administrator, you can also share to the entire organization or groups. Projects that are shared to other users in your organization include a icon next to the title.
- Delete : Permanently delete the selected project(s).
- Rename : If a single project is selected, you can change its title.
- Approve : If you are a product admin, you can add a stamp of approval to a project. Approved projects inform users in your organization that they are 'official', differentiating them from projects created by other users in your organization. Approved projects include a icon next to the title.
- Unapprove : If you are a product admin and select a project that is already approved, you can unapprove it.
- Copy : Create a copy of the selected project(s). Copying projects appends (Copy) to the end of the title of the newly copied project(s).
- Export to CSV : Exports all selected projects into a CSV file. Columns in the resulting CSV file include all visible columns in the project manager.