Once you have created one or more connections, you can manage them in the Connections Manager. You can
- Delete a connection.
- Rename a connection.
- Create a data view from a connection.
- Start and stop data streaming.
- Click the Connections tab.
- Select which connection/s you want to edit or manage.
- Complete one of the following actions:ActionDescriptionDeleteDeleting a connection does not delete the dataset, since the data is still in Adobe Experience Platform.RenameYou can rename the connection with a more descriptive name.Create Data ViewThis link takes you to the data view builder .Start or stop data streaming"Streaming" means that if any new batches are added to any of the datasets in the connection, this new data will be brought into Customer Journey Analytics for reporting.