Customer Journey Analytics use cases
Customer Journey Analytics enables the following key use cases:
- See the customer in a journey context : You can view and analyze data sequentially, spanning multiple channels. Data from call center, point-of-sale systems, and online properties can be combined into a single reporting view.
- Make insights available to everyone : Democratize data access and let more people make business decisions with data-derived insights. Anyone in the organization with responsibility for any aspect of the customer experience can make real decisions faster, based on more complete data.
- Harness the power of data science for your analysts : Customer Journey Analytics lets normal humans use data science to unlock deep insights and analysis.
- Visualize and interact with your datasets using ad-hoc reporting : Workspace can use any dataset from Adobe Experience Platform that conform to some basic rules.
- View non-web data : Workspace is no longer limited to a rigid definition of a 'hit' or 'event'. Custom schemas allow complete control over data and definitions.
- Exert greater control over your data manipulation : Change data you've uploaded, create new datasets, and import them into Workspace. Adobe Experience Platform provides querying, extracting, transforming, and loading tools through the Experience Cloud Query Service.