Create a report suite
Steps that describe how to create a report suite, and to copy a report suite's settings to a new one.
- Click Analytics > Admin > Report Suites .
- Select a report suite.
- Click Create New > Report Suite .
- To copy a report suite's settings, in the template list, select either a predefined template or an existing report suite to use as a template.Only settings can be copied, not the data. If Customer Care is copying the settings over, you will need to provide a written confirmation to the disclaimer provided by Customer care about the risks involved. See Settings not copied from a source report suite for more information.
- Fill in the fields described in New Report Suite.
- Click Create Report Suite .
A report suite ID has a maximum length of 40 bytes. A report suite friendly name has a maximum length of 255 bytes.