Server Call Usage alerts
When you set up an alert, it applies to all report suites in all login companies of a Billing company.
A new alert category called Server Calls Usage Alert is part of the the existing Alert Management user interface.
It is pre-populated with 1 default alert that appears within any login company that has access to the Server Call Usage feature. This alerts triggers a notification addressed to all the login company's admins if one of the following criteria is satisfied:
- "Any" server call usage that "is above or equals" 100% for any server-call type you are entitled to, OR
- "Any" server call usage that "is above or equals" 90% for any server-call type you are entitled to, OR
- "Any" server call usage that "is above or equals" 75% for any server-call type you are entitled to, AND "Usage period spent" "is below or equals" 75% of Usage period.
You can access server call usage alerts in two ways:
- Click Manage Alerts in the upper right corner on the Current Usage tab or the Report Suite usage tab, or
- Navigate to Components > Alerts in Adobe Analytics.
Create Server Call Usage Alerts
To create additional alerts,
- Click + Add and select Server Call Usage Alert .
- Define the alert.
- Title : Specify a descriptive name. You cannot save the alert without a name.
- Time Granularity : Refers to how often the alert will be checked. We support only Weekly granularity at this time. This means that the alert will be checked on a weekly basis and will look back at the data from the current usage period.
- Recipients : Specify anyone on the organization who should get an email when the alert triggers the specified threshold.
- Expiration Date : By default, the expiration date is one year from the alert creation date.
- Send an Alert When :
- Any of These Metrics Trigger Add the type of server call/s as a metric and specify the alert threshold by selecting the modifier and the threshold:
- is above or equals
- is below or equals
- With Specify the threshold and condition (is above or equals or is below or equals) for the Usage Period Spent.
- Click Save .
Manage Server Calls Usage Alerts
To manage alerts:
- Select the checkbox next to one or more alerts. The alert management actions display at the top.
- Complete one or more of these actions:ActionDefinition+ AddAccess the Alert Builder by clicking + Add.TagTag alerts to organize them for ease of use.DeleteYou can delete all alerts except default alerts.RenameYou can rename all alerts except default alerts.ApproveApprove alerts to make them "official."Enable/DisableYou can enable or disable all alerts, even the default ones.RenewWhen one or more alerts are selected, they can be renewed. This extends their expiration dates to be 1 year from the day Renew was clicked, regardless of their original expiration date.Export to CSV