Estimate past server calls and schedule a traffic spike
You can get, say, last year's daily server call average during a specific time frame, plus an expected increase in server call volume for this year. You can then schedule a traffic spike based on this multiplication factor.
- Log in to Analytics as an Admin and go to Admin > Traffic Management .
- Click Expand to expanding the report suite list and click Select Report Suites to select multiple report suites.
- Click Schedule Spikes .
- Under Past Server Calls , select a start and end date for the selected report suites.The amount for Peak Day, Peak Day Server Calls and Daily Average of Server Calls is generated.
- Input a value for the multiplication factor and click Click to multiply and set .The value for each of the columns is multiplied for each report suite.
- Under Set Spike Parameters , submit the spike parameters for the selected report suites.The spike is now scheduled for each selected report suite.