Transfer user account items
User and product management is moving to the Admin Console . Adobe will notify you when it is your time to migrate users. After all customers have migrated, help content for Analytics > Admin Tools > User Management will be retired.
Steps that describe how to assign user account items (dashboards, calculated metrics, calendar events, alerts, bookmarks, segments, Analysis Workspace projects, and scheduled projects) from one user account to that of another user.
- Click Analytics > Admin > User Management .
- Click Edit Users .
- Find the user that you wish to transfer assets from and select the checkbox next to this user's row.
- Select Transfer Assets from the actions bar at the top.
- On the Transfer page, select the user account that is to receive this user's account items.
- Select the account items to transfer, then click Transfer .
- Click OK to confirm that you want to transfer the selected account resources.The receiving user receives all rights for the selected account resources owned by the original user, except for rights to scheduled reports.Ad Hoc Analysis resources cannot be transferred. If your organization uses multiple login companies, you cannot transfer anything between login companies.