Activity Map reporting in Analytics
Describes how to set permissions and which dimensions are available in Analytics.
Before users can report on Activity Map dimensions, you as the Admin need to
- Add report suites you would like to have access to this group. Navigate to Admin > User Management > Groups > Activity Map Access > Edit .
- Customize user access to dimensions. See the section below.
Analytics Activity Map dimensions
You can customize user access to dimensions at a granular level. Here are the Activity Map dimensions available in Analytics:
Activity Map Page
Lists the pages on which a link was clicked.
Activity Map Region
Lists all collected link regions across the whole web site. Note that if a region appears on multiple pages, the metric will be aggregated across all its pages.
Activity Map Links
Lists all collected links across the whole web site.
Activity Map Links & Region
Lists all collected links with their region across the whole web site.
Activity Map XY
- These dimensions should be available in Analysis Workspace, Reports & Analytics, and Report Builder, provided that your Analytics implementation is enabled for Activity Map .
- In Reports & Analytics, navigate to View All Reports > Activity Map .
- To look at a link and region for a specific page, all you need to do is create a breakdown from the desired Activity Map page into the Activity Map Links & Region.