Attribution IQ is a set of features in Adobe Analytics that provides additional insight on how marketing efforts contribute to a conversion.
A given customer journey isn't linear and often unpredictable. Each customer proceeds at their own pace; often they double back, stall, restart, or engage in other non-linear behavior. These organic actions make it difficult to know the impact of marketing efforts across the customer journey. It also hampers efforts to tie multiple channels of data together.
Adobe Analytics Attribution IQ enables modern intelligence teams to understand how meaningful engagement takes place across the customer journey, identifying inflection points that lead customers to target outcomes. Understanding this aspect of the customer journey effectively optimizes marketing initiatives.
Adobe Analytics enhances attribution by letting you:
- Define attribution beyond paid media: Any dimension, metric, channel or event can be applied to models (e.g. internal search), not just marketing campaigns.
- Utilize unlimited attribution model comparison: dynamically compare as many models as you want.
- Avoid implementation changes: With report time processing and context-aware sessions, customer journey context can be built in and applied at run time.
- Construct the session that best matches your attribution scenario.
- Break down attribution by segments: Easily compare the performance of your marketing channels across any important segment (e.g. New vs. Repeat customers, Product X vs. Product Y, Loyalty level or CLV).
- Inspect channel cross-over and multi-touch analysis: Use Venn Diagrams and Histograms, and trend attribution results.
- Analyze key marketing sequences visually: explore paths that led to conversion visually with multi-node flow and fallout visualizations.
- Build calculated metrics: use any number of attribution allocation methods.
Attribution IQ comprises the following features: