Adjusting the view density lets you see more data on the screen by reducing the vertical padding of the left rail, freeform tables and cohort tables. You have 3 options when toggling the view density via radio buttons:
- Compact : This is the version with the most condensed view.
- Comfortable : This leaves a little more padding than the Compact version.
- Expanded (default): This is the view you are used to in Workspace.
To set the view density:
- In Workspace, navigate to Projects > Project Info and Settings .
- Select among the 3 options outlined above and click Save .