The Alert Manager ( Analytics > Components > Alerts ) is structured very much like the Segment Manager and the Calculated Metric Manager and allows you to
- Access the Alert Builder by clicking + Add .
- Tag alerts. This allows you to organize them for ease of use.
- Delete alerts.
- Rename alerts.
- Approve alerts.
- Copy alerts.
- Enable/disable alerts.
- Renew an alert expiration date. When one or more alerts are selected, they can be renewed by clicking Renew .This extends their expiration dates to be 1 year from the day Renew was clicked, regardless of their original expiration date.
- Export an alert to a .CSV file.
- Edit alerts by double-clicking the alert title.
- Search for alerts.
- Add alerts to other report suites.
- Specify/change the owner of an alert.
- Add other filters.
- Define an alert expiration date .