Analytics Tools Guide
This guide features all the analysis tools you can use in Adobe Analytics.
- Analysis Workspace: The foremost feature in Adobe Analytics. Workspace provides a canvas where you can drag components to meet reporting needs.
- Activity Map: A browser plug-in that displays an overlay on your site showing which elements were clicked the most.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: A standalone Java application with robust reporting capabilities. This tool is no longer updated, and will eventually be sunset in the future.
- Reporting API: Make report queries directly to Adobe's servers, and get responses for use in your own customer reporting tools.
- Report Builder: An Excel add-in that allows you to retrieve Analytics data and place it directly into a workbook.
- Reports & Analytics: A tool with dozens of pre-built reports. Adobe recommends using Analysis Workspace for most reporting needs.