Time abbreviations refer to a particular date when a period begins, not a range of days. A range of days is expressed by specifying a start and an end date for two time abbreviations (or terms).
For information about using proper syntax, see Syntax Notes .
- cd = current date (today)
- cw = current week (first day of the current week)
- cm = current month (first day of current month)
- cq = current quarter (first day of current quarter)
- cy = current year (first day of current year)
In the following list, # indicates any integer multiplier.