Filter a Fallout Report Using the Request Wizard
Describes the steps involved in applying filters to a fallout report.
This example shows the Page Fallout report.
- In Adobe Report Builder, click Create to open the Request Wizard.
- Select the right report suite.
- In the tree view on the left, select Paths > Page > Page Fallout .
- Configure the appropriate date ranges .
- Click Next .
- In Step 2 of the Wizard, under Row Labels , click the Define Checkpoints link. (In a fallout report, you always have to define path elements, unlike in a path report, where a pattern is pre-applied.)
- Select the Filter option.
- In the Define Site Section Fallout Checkpoints dialog, define checkpoints from a range of cells or from a list. Then click OK .
- Decide whether to select from a range of cells or from a list.
- If you select from a list, click Add to select checkpoints to add to the fallout path. You can define between 3 and 8 checkpoints. (Search for available elements by clicking More .)For more information on refining the filter, see Filter Dimensions . 1. Move Available Elements from the left column to the right by selecting them and clicking the orange arrow.
- Click OK three times, then click Finish .The report should refresh now.