Customer attributes are stored in new type of element called VisAttr, which can be configured as a dimension or a metric.
For more detailed information on how to upload customer attributes, see the Experience Cloud help .
- If it’s configured as a metric, VisAttr is exposed both as “dimension” and metric.
- It supports the same breakdown as an eVar (anything can be broken down by anything).
- VisAttr supports all eVar metrics.
- VisAttr as a metric supports “bucketization” (like Time Spent on Site: 0 to 30, 31 to 60, …)
- VisAttr is available as a segmentation dimension.