Edit multiple requests
You can change several requests at the same time, based on the request's report suite, granularity, and date range.
You can change several requests at the same time, based on the request's report suite, segments, granularity, and date range. For example, you can update a report's parameters so that all requests are based on the same report suite or segment, or you can transform a daily report into a weekly or monthly report, provided that you retain the same number of periods. You can edit multiple requests for the current worksheet or all worksheets of a spreadsheet.
To edit multiple requests
- In Excel, click Manage .To edit requests contained in cells of individual worksheets, clear the All Sheets option on the Request Manager. By default, this box is checked if there are requests on several worksheets.
- On the Request Manager form, select two or more requests, then click Edit Multiple .The Edit Multiple Requests form displays columns of information: By Report Suite, By Segment, By Metric, By Date Range and Granularity, and By Group.
- To group the display of requests, click any of the following options:
- By Report Suite: Groups the display of requests by report suite.
- By Segment : Groups the requests based on the segment name.
- Choose Segment : Displays if no segments exist for the requests. To add segments, click Edit Group and select a segment from the Edit Group panel.
- By Metric : See Edit Metrics Across Multiple Requests .
- By Date Range and Granularity: Groups the display of requests by date range and time granularity.
- By Group: Groups the display of requests by set of grouped requests.
- On the Edit Multiple Requests form, click OK .