Uninstall Report Builder
Steps that describe how to uninstall Adobe Report Builder.
- Ensure that Microsoft Excel is closed.
- Click Start > Control Panel .
- In Windows 7 or Vista, click Uninstall a program. In Windows XP, click Add/Remove Programs .
- A list of installed programs will appear. Right-click Adobe Report Builder and select Uninstall .
- The uninstall wizard window will pop up. Click Uninstall .If you wish to completely remove all files and folders from your Program Files directory, follow these steps after uninstalling Report Builder:
- Click Start > Computer .
- Navigate to [C:\Program Files\Adobe\]or, if on a 64-bit version of Windows, C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe.
- Delete the Report Builder folder in this directory, if it is still there.