Upgrade Report Builder
Steps for and considerations regarding upgrading Report Builder.
Q: Do I keep the old version of Report Builder when I upgrade?
A: No, the old version will be removed.
Q: Will I lose any of my existing reports?
A: No, all existing reports will continue to work.
Q: Do I have to re-authenticate to the new version?
A: No, all your settings, including authentication settings, will continue to work.
- Log in to your current version of Report Builder.
- Go to the Options menu to upgrade to the latest version. Your current version number is shown towards the bottom of the Options dialog.
- If a new version is available, click Update... . The button will show which version you are updating to, for example: "Update to version 5.0.50"If this button is greyed out, no new version of Report Builder is available.
- Optionally select the **Update when a new version is available**checkbox. In the future, this will start the update process automatically when a new version becomes available.
- When the setup screen appears, click Next > .
- Once the upgrade is complete, log back in to report builder.
Manual upgrade instructions
You can always get the latest version of Report Builder from Adobe Analytics.
- Log in to Adobe Analytics and go to Tools .
- Click Report Builder .
- On the Overview screen, select the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- Click Download Now! .