Getting started with Reports & Analytics
Before using Reports & Analytics, understand these basic login and setup tasks, and how to access account information.
Reporting provides insights into your traditional web-based channels as well as evolving channels like mobile, video, and social networking. Some examples of marketing reports include:
- How many people visit your site
- How many of those visitors are unique visitors (counted only once)
- How they came to the site (such as whether they followed a link or came there directly)
- What keywords visitors used to search site content
- How long visitors stayed on a given page or on the entire site
- What links visitors clicked, and when they left the site
- Which marketing channels are most effective at generating revenue or conversion events
- How much time they spent watching a video
- Which browsers and devices they used to visit your site
Browser and system requirements
Browser and system requirements to log in to the Reports & Analytics interface.
- Preferred: Latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.
- Latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11Adobe ended support for Internet Explorer 11 within Adobe Analytics on November 13, 2018. Please switch to Microsoft Edge or another supported browser, as soon as possible.
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution with 16-bit color depth (or higher).
Log in to Reports and Analytics
Before accessing the interface, work with your Account Manager or Adobe Customer Care to set up your company's account.
Log in using the Experience Cloud
Steps that describe how to log in through the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- On a computer with access to the Internet, start a browser.
- Go to https://login.experiencecloud.adobe.com/.
- On the Sign In page, click Single Sign-On .
- Complete the following information, then click Sign In .Company : Specify the company ID.Username : Specify your account ID.Password : Specify your account password.
- From the Experience Cloud home page, go to Analytics > Reports .The Experience Cloud automatically logs you out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Edit a user's account settings
Information about editing user accounts, resetting user passwords, and editing contact information.
You can view and edit contact information, specify a password, view web services information, and exclude this computer from data collection.
Click the Account icon at the top right, then click the Account Settings (wheel) icon next to your login name.
All users have access to the Account Information page. The following information is available to view or edit:
|Type of Information||Definition|
Specify the following personal information for your account:
Displays the account username, and lets you change the account password.
Displays the web services username and shared secret associated with this account. Use these credentials when accessing Experience Cloud through the web services APIs. For more information, see the Developer Connection .
Note: This information is displayed only if the account is authorized as a web services user.
Exclude this Computer
Applies a cookie to the current computer to exclude it from data collection. This is useful if you do not want your on-line activities to affect Page View and Visitor counts in your domain.
Note: To use this feature, your browser must have cookies enabled. If you delete cookies on your computer, you must reset the exclusion cookie.
Change the interface language
Steps that describe how to change the interface language. You can view the Reports and Analytics interface in the language of your choice.
- Log in to Analytics and select the Reports tab.
- In the page footer, click the active language in the Language menu, then select your preferred language.
You can access the documentation and the Home Page from the Adobe Experience Cloud. ( Help > Help Home .)