Grant limited administrative rights
Create a group that grants limited administrative rights to users of the Marketing Channel report, and then assign users to that group. For example, you might want to create a group that lets non-administrative users enter costs or budget amounts.
- Click Admin > Admin > User Management .
- Click Groups.
- Click a custom group name, or click Add New User Group to create a user group.See User Management in the Admin Help .
- Under Report Access, locate Admin, then click Customize.
- Enable the Channels and Costs.
- Click OK , then click Save.
Field definitions for Define User Groups in Admin Tools:
Grants users access to the Marketing Channel setup features, except for costs and budgets.
Grants access to cost and budget setup features in Marketing Channels.