Error: "Incompatible elements in this segment"
This error occurs when you try to save a segment in the Data Warehouse folder where the segment contains elements not compatible with Data Warehouse. To resolve this error, do one of two things:
- Save the segment in a different folder
- Remove or change the incompatible portions of the segment.
Why does my segment return no data at all?
- Reverse nesting - for example, nesting a Visitor container under a Visit container.
- The report does not support segmentation.
- There is no data matching the segmentation criteria.
Why can't I see the segment I created in the Segment Manager?
- Some dimensions are available only in Data Warehouse and not in the Segment Manager.
- Segment is not compatible with Reports & Analytics.
- Segment is checked only for a specific report suite.
- A shared segment might have been deleted by another user.
- Segments could not loaded due to a data center or Browser Cache issue.
- The segment has not been saved.
- IP address may be blocked at the user's end.
Why does the Page Data shown after applying a segment seem incorrect?
- Rules/Operators are incorrect for the required result.
- Incorrect application of containers to the segment.
- Traffic variables used to segment are not set properly or are expired.