Custom Traffic reports allow each organization to report on additional dimensions that are not implemented by default. Custom Traffic reports can be used in several ways, most commonly to measure traffic and pathing.
Properties of custom traffic reports
- Custom Traffic reports are based solely off of props (traffic variables).
- The default metric is instances.
- These reports can be viewed in both trended and ranked formats.
- Search filters can be used to locate specific line items.
- Classifications can be used in these reports, allowing you to rename and consolidate line items.
- The location of each Custom Traffic report varies depending on the prop's numeric assigned value. Generally they can be found under Traffic or Custom Traffic folder).