Marketing Channel Detail - First and Last Touch
These reports provide insight on the specific campaigns or keywords are most effective on your site. You can use this report to allocate success metrics and revenue to various channel details, without regard to the overall channel they are in. For example, you can see how a certain Paid Search Keyword is comparing against a certain email campaign. As opposed to the Marketing Channel Overview Report, this report resembles a standard marketing report.
- This report runs on rules defined in marketing channels. See Channels and Rules .Specifically, the report uses the Set the channel's value to part of each rule. Changing these rules or the how the channel's value is set changes how data in this report is calculated. See the Marketing Channel processing rules FAQ for more information.
- Differences between First and Last Touch can be located in About Marketing Channel Reports .
- The order of processing rules is crucial to how Marketing Channels work. Each hit checks criteria at the top of your processing rules first, then filters down from there.
- This report can be viewed in trended and ranked formats.
- This report can use a search filter to locate specific line items.
- In addition to various channels collected by standard methods, offline data sources can be used.
- This report can be broken down by all other Marketing Channel reports.
- You can enable additional breakdowns for this report using custom subrelations. For additional information, please have one of your organization's supported users contact Customer Care to request specific variables be enabled.
- The following metrics can be used in this report (depending on organization and report suite settings):
See Metrics in Marketing Channel Help.
- Click-throughs: the number of times the s.campaign variable is defined.
- New Engagements: the number of visitors who have received a new First Touch Channel.
- All standard eCommerce metrics: Revenue, Orders, Units, Carts, Cart Views, Checkouts, Cart Additions, Cart Removals.
- All custom events: Events 1-80, and Events 81-100 if on H22 code or higher.
- Visits and Visitors: availability is dependent on organization and report suite. Contact your Account Manager for additional details.
Marketing Channel reporting is not available in version 13.5.