Manage data feeds
The data feed manager lets you create, edit, and delete data feeds for your organization. If you have permissions to access the data feed manager, you can manage data feeds for all report suites visible to you.
Access Data feed management by following these steps:
- Log in to experiencecloud.adobe.com .
- Click on the 9-grid menu in the top right, then click Analytics.
- In the top menu, click Admin > Data Feeds.
Data feed actions
Click the checkbox next to a data feed to reveal available actions.
- Job history : View all jobs tied to this data feeds. Automatically takes you to the manage jobs interface .
- Delete : Deletes the data feed, setting its status to Deleted.
- Copy : Takes you to create a new feed with all settings of the current feed. You cannot copy a data feed if more than one is selected.
- Pause : Stops processing for the feed, setting its status to Inactive.
- Activate : Only available for inactive feeds. Picks up processing data right where it left off, backfilling any dates if necessary.