Manage Data Warehouse requests
The Request Manager lets you view, duplicate, and re-prioritize requests.
In Data Warehouse, select the Request Manager tab.
Working in this tab lets you
- View recent report requests by report name, segment applied, requestor, request date and status.
- Duplicate requests. Click Duplicate next to the request.This action duplicates only the request, not the schedule or the delivery details.
- Search for reports by report name or by the login name of the requestor.
- Re-prioritize reports by dragging and dropping them to a new location within the queue.
- To see when a request started processing, click on a scheduled request ID and examine the pop-up that opens.
To cancel a Data Warehouse request, follow these steps .