Connect to an Adobe FTP account with SFTP
Instructions to set up secure transfer with Adobe FTP servers.
- Request an Adobe hosted FTP account (50 MB quota).
- Create Public/Private RSA keys. In Linux, run:
ssh-keygen -t rsaIf you are in a Windows environment, use puttyGen to create the keys.
- Create a file named authorized_keys (no extension).
- Copy the contents of the Public key into authorized_keys.
- Upload authorized_keys to an FTP account:
- Connect to the Adobe FTP account.
- Create a .ssh directory (if it does not already exist).
- Upload the authorized_keys file to the .ssh directory.
- Test the connection by logging in to the FTP account using SFTP.
For more detailed information, see How to Connect to Adobe via sFTP Without a Password_... .