Learn how visits to your web site become a report in Adobe Analytics.
Adobe has created multiple ways to send data into Analytics. These methods include tracking information in real-time from:
- Applications that can access the Internet
- Client-server applications
- Mobile devices
- Web-based kiosks
- Web sites
- When a visitor comes to your site, a request is made to your web server.
- Your site's web server sends the page code information, and the page displays in the browser.
- Adobe returns a transparent pixel image.The code automatically collects additional details (such as operating system, browser type, browser height and width, IP address, and browser language).
- Adobe servers store web analysis data in report suites (your data repository).A report suite defines the complete, independent reporting on a chosen website, set of websites, or subset of web pages.
For more details, see: