WinRT for Windows 8
To find the current library version, turn on debug logging.
Mobile library downloads are available on Developer Connection.
The WinRT for Windows 8 SDK is replaced by the Windows 8.1 Universal App Store SDK. No further development will occur on this SDK.
Release Date: June 17, 2014
New version with new features including geo-location, lifetime value, timed actions, and opt-in support.
Release Date: May 22, 2014
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release Date: October 17, 2013
- Windows 8.1 compatibility
Release Date: April 18, 2013
- Fixed an issue that was causing previous session length to sometimes be calculated incorrectly.
Release Date: March 21, 2013
- ADMS_Measurement.visitorID now gets pre-populated with the default value.
- Fixed an issue with retrieving device info.
Release Date: February 21, 2013
- Deprecated offlineThrottleDelay as the setting is no longer necessary due to thread optimization. The setting still exists to preserve backwards compatibility, but no longer has any effect.
- DayOfWeek is now 1-based starting on Sunday to match the values collected on other platforms.
- Added auto-subscribing to event listeners in the TrackingHelper.js to streamline lifecycle tracking.
Release Date: November 2012
- Screen resolution is now accurately being collected for C#, C++, and HTML5/WinJS platforms.
- ADMS_Churn class is now internal. To use best practices for application lifecycle tracking, use the following calls:
public void ADMS_Measurement.StartSession(); public void ADMS_Measurement.StopSession();
- Added public double maxSessionLength variable to ADMS_Measurement to allow you to set a maximum session length for the previous user session. If the registered session length exceeds the max, your max session length will be sent. Default maxSessionLength is 3600 (seconds).
- Added a lifecycleSessionTimeout configuration variable that lets you specify the length of time, in seconds, that must elapse between app launches before the launch is considered a new session.
- Added new Previous Session Length metric to the lifecycle metrics.
- Updated TrackingHelper for clarity.
- Fixed media module bug.