Windows Phone 8
To find the current library version, turn on debug logging.
Mobile library downloads are available on Developer Connection.
The Windows Phone 8 SDK is replaced by the Windows 8.1 Universal App Store SDK. No further development will occur on this SDK.
Release Date: August 21, 2013
- Context Data keys now allow underscores.
Release Date: May 22, 2013
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release Date: April 18, 2013
- Fixed an issue that was causing previous session length to sometimes be calculated incorrectly.
Release Date: March 21, 2013
- Fixed a localization issue with DateTime objects.
Release Date: February 26, 2013
- ADMS_Measurement.visitorID now gets pre-populated with the default value.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing auto-responses from cache.
Release Date: February 21, 2013
- Deprecated offlineThrottleDelay as the setting is no longer necessary due to thread optimization. The setting still exists to preserve backwards compatibility, but no longer has any effect.
- DayOfWeek is now 1-based starting on Sunday to match the values collected on other platforms.
- Fixed an issue with offline storage that was sometimes causing the app to crash.