Create new rule
Steps that describe how to create rules in Dynamic Tag Management.
- Create Web Property , if you haven't done so already.
- In the web property, click the Rules tab.
- Select the type of rule you wish to create from the left navigation pane, such as Event Based Rules or Page Load Rules.
- Click Create New Rule .
- Name the rule and select a category, if you wish.
- Next, set up the condition(s) for the rule. The setup differs depending on the type of rule you are implementing.
The category field is only for your own organizational purposes and is not required. You can delete categories by clicking the x icon in the category.
- Event-based rule: Create conditions for event-based rules
- Page Load rule: Create conditions for page-load rules
- Direct Call rule: Create conditions for direct-call rules