Simplified implementation modal
Learn about the first-time customer experience for implementing Adobe Analytics implementation.
New users can quickly create your first Analytics report suite (data repository) using this Getting Started with Adobe Analytics setup modal. Then, you can deploy Analytics code using Dynamic Tag Management.
Dynamic Tag Management allows you to manage your Adobe Analytics implementation without needing to make changes to your site every time. If you're implementing a Mobile app, you can get the SDK that you need to begin collecting valuable data from your apps.
In this procedure enables you to:
- Quickly create your first report suite .
- Deploy Analytics and the Identity Service .
- Run reports on basic page-level data.
Before you begin, verify that Analytics is enabled in the Adobe Experience Cloud (the solution provisioning process). If you received an email inviting you to log in to Analytics in the Enterprise Dashboard, you've completed this prerequisite.
To run the simplified implementation modal
- Log in to the Adobe Experience Cloud ( experiencecloud.adobe.com ).When you access Analytics, the system determines if you have a report suite. If not, the Getting Started with Adobe Analytics page displays.Alternatively, you can run this setup in Analytics by clicking Help > Welcome to Adobe Analytics .
- Specify the following basic information about your business:
- Click Next .The system creates a report suite.
- To begin deployment, click Next , then click one of the following options:
- Run a report.After deploying the Analytics tool, you can run a report in Reports & Analytics to confirm that data is coming to your site. (See Sign in and Navigate to get familiar with the Analytics interface.)For example, a Site Metrics > Real-Time lets you see immediate data.The Real-Time report requires some configuration prior to running. See Configure Real-Time Report .
Example Real-Time Report