Configure the Integration
The data connectors Integration Wizard steps you through the data connectors integration process.
To configure the integration:
- Generate the Integration Account Key from AppFigures.
- Go to Analytics > Data Connectors as an Admin user and click + Add New to add a new integration.
- In the Show list, select by name and drag the appFigures integration to an empty plug-in slot.
- On the AppFigures Integration introduction page, review the text, select the check box to accept the fees associated with the integration, then click Next .
- Select the Report Suite that you want to use for this integration.
- Provide a friendly name to identify this integration, then click Create and Configure this Integration .This page provides an overview of the integration, along with helpful links for more information. There are both Adobe and appFigures fees associated with this integration. Contact your appropriate Sales Representatives for both organizations and make sure you understand the fee structure.
- On each page of the data connectors Integration Wizard, provide the required information, as described in the following table:
appFigures Account Key
(1) Integration Settings
Your appFigures Account Key generated in Step 1.
- Click Activate Now on the Review Summary page to activate the integration.