Demandbase Data Connector for Adobe Analytics
This Adobe® Data Connectors integration combines the Real-Time ID service of Demandbase with the behavioral information from Adobe Analytics to create a powerful analytics, optimization and content personalization opportunities for B2B organizations.
Delivering relevant content to prospects based on pre-determined characteristics, drives more qualified leads and increased conversion. Delivering content that is relevant to a particular industry, company size or even a particular company itself, allows you to get the right message directly to the visitor, without relying on them finding it on your site. This will lead to fewer bounces and a healthier, more qualified conversion funnel.
Key Benefits and Features
Lists the top 5 benefits and features.
- Offers Traffic and Conversion reporting on 8 standard Demandbase organizational dimensions such as Company Name, Industry and Revenue Range.
- Lets you include an additional 8 optional Demandbase dimensions of your choice. These can include Account Watch dimensions.
- Includes the use of Demandbase dimensions to build and apply segments across the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Offers report suite variable optimization. All 16 possible Demandbase dimensions can be captured using only 2 custom conversion variables (eVars).
- Lets you send integrated Demandbase dimensions to Adobe Target for use in targeting to specific audiences.
Calls out key prerequisites for Adobe and Demandbase customers.
Prerequisites for Adobe Customers
- Must be a current customer of Adobe Analytics.
- Must be an Adobe Experience Cloud admin user with permissions to enable Data Connectors.
- Must have at least 1 available and enabled eVar variable within your report suite. A second eVar is optional.
Prerequisites for Demandbase Customers
- Must be a current customer of Demandbase.
- Must have a valid Demandbase API key that is licensed for Analytics.
- Optional: Must have a valid Demandbase API key that is licensed for Content Personalization. This is required only if you intend to activate the integrated Demandbase dimensions within Adobe Target.