Deploying the Integration
Deploying this integration is a simple process that requires the following actions:
Completing the Adobe Integration Wizard
Steps to complete the integration wizard in the Data Connectors interface.
- Navigate to the Data Connectors (formerly Genesis) area within the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Launch the Responsys integration wizard.
- Choose the desired Report Suite and provide a name for the integration.
- Configure the following items:ItemDescriptionEmail addressThe primary contact's email addressDescription(Optional) Description for this integration setupAccount IDObtained by contacting Responsys Support Team at email@example.com
- Configure the following Variable Mappings items:ItemDescriptionMessage IDSelect an eVar for collecting Message ID's in real time.Recipient IDSelect an eVar for collecting recipient ID's in real time.Total BouncesSelect a numeric event to receive daily bounces from Responsys.Email SentSelect a numeric event to receive daily sends from Responsys.ClickedSelect a numeric event to receive daily total clicks from Responsys.OpenedSelect a numeric event to receive daily total opens from Responsys.UnsubscribedSelect a numeric event to receive daily unsubscribes from Responsys.DeliveredSelect a numeric event to receive daily delivers from Responsys.
- Enable data access and configure data collection.
- Rename classifications as needed.
- Partner segments are standard remarketing segments that are included in your integration.
- Under Access Requests , check the box to allow product information to be exported to Responsys in daily remarketing segments.
- Configure whether you will collect ID's by manually updating your Analytics collection code or by using the automated solution. If you select Automated Solution , you must include the parameters that are used in email links to pass ID's.
- Review all configuration items and click Activate Now .
Configuring within the Responsys System
Activating the integration involves contacting Responsys Support.
After completing the integration wizard, you must activate the integration within Responsys.
To do so, please contact Responsys support team at firstname.lastname@example.org .