Before You Activate This Integration
Before activating this integration, review the following items against your deployments of Adobe Analytics® and your email software.
Doing so will ensure the appropriate best practices or pre-requisites are in place prior to activation, which will result in an optimal and successful integration.
Review the following information about this Data Connectors integration as it relates to Adobe Analytics:
- Report Suite Specific: Be advised this integration is report-suite specific. Ensure that you have selected the desired report suite prior to activating the integration.
- Available and configured Analytics variables: This integration requires 5 custom events and 2 custom eVars, and optionally 3 additional events and 3 additional eVars. See Analytics Integration Variables .
- Authorized Representative: Be advised that the enablement of this integration might cause your company to incur fees in accordance with your service agreement with Adobe, Inc. or your service agreement with one of Adobe's trusted partners, as applicable. By activating this integration, you hereby represent that you are an authorized representative of your company; and as such, your company agrees to pay the fees, if any, set forth in the service agreement described above.
- Data Warehouse™: This integration requires the Data Warehouse to be enabled in order to generate remarketing segments. If you have not enabled the Data Warehouse, contact Adobe for details.
- Recipient ID: The integration requires that we capture and store a "Visitor ID" within a Analytics variable (eVar). The Visitor ID (often referred to as the "Recipient ID") is an encoded or numeric representation of an email address from the Silverpop system. This "Recipient ID" is associated with downstream visitor behavior on the site (cart abandons, purchases, etc.) that is pulled into the Silverpop system and can be leveraged for remarketing purposes. As part of the setup process, you must identify an eVar for this purpose when prompted by the Wizard.
- External Tracking: If you’re not currently following the best practice of enabling external tracking for each email campaign you send, you must do so to ensure a successful integration. See the Silverpop section below for details.
- Privacy Compliance: You should understand that by enabling Recipient or Visitor ID tracking, this feature may track personally identifiable information of your site visitors. This has privacy implications requiring the implementation of appropriate procedures by your organization, such as providing notice to, and consent of, your site visitors.
Silverpop Data Connector Integration
Review the following information about this Data Connector integration as it relates to Silverpop:
- Valid Silverpop Account: In order to use the Data Connectors email integration, a client must have an active Silverpop account with email enabled, and active user credentials.
- Contact Your Silverpop Representative . This integration is not enabled automatically by Silverpop. You must contact your Silverpop representative to initiate the Silverpop setup before data will be imported or exported from Analytics.
This integration works only with Engage organizations (not Transact).
This Data Connectors integration includes pricing considerations that you need to consider before activation.
Adobe Pricing Considerations
There might be recurring and implementation fees associated with this integration. Please contact your Adobe Account Representative for pricing details.
Partner Pricing Considerations
There might be fees associated with this integration. Please contact your relationship manager for pricing information.