Adobe Campaign reporting
For more information on how to configure this integration, go to the Adobe Campaign documentation .
This integration between Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign
- Lets you share your KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data from Adobe Campaign Standard to Adobe Analytics.
- Enriches tracking formulas with Adobe Analytics parameters.
- Adds a new report under Analytics > Reports > Adobe Campaign.
- Adds 5 new Adobe Campaign classifications.
- Adds 10 new Adobe Campaign metrics.
- Adds 6 new Adobe Campaign dimensions.
- Synchronizes data to Analytics every 15 minutes.
Step 1. Enable Adobe Campaign Reporting
In order to view Campaign data in Analytics, you first have to enable Campaign reporting.
- Navigate to Analytics > Admin > Report Suites > <select report suite> > Edit Settings > Adobe Campaign > Adobe Campaign Reporting .
- Click Enable Campaign Reporting .
Step 2. View Adobe Campaign Reports
The integration between Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Analytics adds the following report under Analytics > Reports
Adobe Campaign Executed Delivery ID
Shows data imported from Adobe Campaign about emails that were sent from Adobe Campaign.
Step 3. Use Adobe Campaign Classifications
Analytics > Admin > Report Suites > <select report suite> > Edit Settings > Adobe Campaign > Adobe Campaign Classifications
Once your report suite is enabled for Adobe Campaign, the following classifications are available:
- Delivery ID (Internal Delivery Name that you see in Campaign)
- Delivery Label ((Delivery in Campaign - Individual Delivery/Recurring Delivery/Transaction Delivery)
- Campaign ID (Internal Campaign Name that you see in Campaign)
- Campaign Label (Campaign in Adobe Campaign)
- Executed Delivery Label (List of individual executed deliveries)
Adobe Campaign Dimensions and Metrics available in Adobe Analytics
The following metrics are available from Campaign in Adobe Analytics report suites:
- Adobe Campaign Sent
- Adobe Campaign Opened
- Adobe Campaign Clicked
- Adobe Campaign Processed
- Adobe Campaign Delivered
- Adobe Campaign Unique Open
- Adobe Campaign Unique Click
- Adobe Campaign Unsubscribed
- Adobe Campaign Total Bounces
- Adobe Campaign Executed Delivery ID Instances
The following dimensions are available from Campaign in Adobe Analytics report suites:
ID of all campaigns for which KPI's have been sent during duration
Labels of Campaign IDs
ID of all deliveries for which KPI's have been sent during duration. Also includes IDs of master deliveries of recurring delivery and transaction delivery. Example: A recurring delivery DM1 was scheduled and DM2, DM3, DM4 and DM5 were child deliveries of the recurring delivery. The Delivery ID displays results for all deliveries, DM1 through DM5.
Labels of Delivery IDs
Executed Delivery ID
IDs of only executed deliveries. No ID of recurring/ transactional master delivery. Example: A recurring delivery DM1 was scheduled and DM2, DM3, DM4 and DM5 were child deliveries of the recurring delivery. Executed Delivery ID displays results for all deliveries starting from DM2 to DM5 - the deliveries which have actually been executed.
Executed Delivery Label
Labels of Executed Delivery IDs