Add Data Export Labels to a Destination
Data Export Labels work with the Export Controls you set on a data source. Data Export Labels prevent you from adding restricted traits to a segment and from sending segment data to a destination. You can set multiple export labels to a new or existing cookie or URL destination.
To add an export label, you need administrator permissions or sufficient privileges to create or edit a destination.
To add export labels to a destination:
- Click Audience Data :
- For existing destinations: Use the Search box to find your destination or scroll through the list and click on the destination name to open it.
- Select a Data Export Label. Leave the check boxes blank if you don't want to set any export restrictions. Export labels include the following options:
Export restrictions will not work unless you set a matching export control on a data source.
- This destination may enable a combination with personally identifiable information (PII)
- This destination may be used for on-site ad targeting
- This destination may be used for off-site ad targeting
- This destination may be used for on-site ad personalization
- Click Save .