Trait storage folders store and help you organize traits.
Purpose of Trait Storage Folders
In Trait Builder, trait storage folders are directories that hold and organize traits into logical groups that you create. Access the storage folders from the Traits dashboard or when creating a new trait. Remember, you cannot create a new trait without assigning it to a storage folder.
Create a Trait Storage Folder
This procedure describes how to create a storage folder for your traits.
You can create a new storage folder in the Basic Information section when setting up a new trait. Also, folders can be created in Trait Storage section of the main Traits list dashboard.
To create a new storage folder:
- In the Trait Storage window, hover over:
- All Traits to add a new root level folder.
- An existing parent folder to add a new subordinate folder.
- Click the + icon to create the folder.
- Name the folder and click Save .
Rename or Delete a Trait Storage Folder
This procedure describes how to rename or delete a storage folder.
You can rename or delete storage folders from the Trait Storage section of the main Traits list dashboard.
- Rename a folder by hovering over it and clicking the pencil icon.
- Delete a folder by hovering over it and clicking the X icon.