Batch Outbound Data Transfers
Audience Manager sends batch data to third-party content providers according to these specifications.
- Describes the required fields, syntax, and conventions used to name an outbound data file.
- Describes the methods through which you can get your batch data transfer integration configured.
- Transfer-control (.info) files provide metadata information about file transfers so that partners can verify that Audience Manager handled file transfers correctly.
- Lists the macros you can use to create outbound templates. These include file name macros, header macros, and content macros.
- Examples of how some of the common macros are used to create outbound file templates.
- The Outbound Data Transfer process for customers using Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) requires us to ask for your Amazon S3 access key and secret key, in order to deliver the outbound data files to your bucket.