A bulk estimate returns segment size data based on segment rules. Follow these instructions to make a bulk estimate request.
The Bulk Management Tools are not supported by Audience Manager. This tool is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For bulk changes, we recommend that you work with the Audience Manager APIs instead. RBAC group permissions assigned in the Audience Manager UI are honored in the Bulk Management Tools.
To make bulk updates, open the Bulk Management Tools worksheet and:
- Click the Headers tab and copy the Estimate Segment Size header.
- Click the Estimate tab.
- Paste the estimate header into the first row of the estimate worksheet.
- Paste or type the data you want to change into a corresponding column based on the header label.
- In the worksheet toolbar, click the create button that matches the item you're updating. This action opens the Account Information dialog box.
- Provide the required log on information and click Submit .
This action creates a Response column in the worksheet that contains estimated segment size data. Before entering data, your bulk estimate worksheet should look similar to the following:
If your bulk update returns an error or fails, see Troubleshooting for Bulk Management Tools .