A bulk estimate returns segment size data based on segment rules. Follow these instructions to make a bulk estimate request.
RBAC group permissions assigned in the Audience Manager UI are honored in the Bulk Management Tools.
To make bulk updates, open the Bulk Management Tools worksheet and:
- Click the Headers tab and copy the Estimate Segment Size header.
- Click the Estimate tab.
- Paste the estimate header into the first row of the estimate worksheet.
- Paste or type the data you want to change into a corresponding column based on the header label.
- In the worksheet toolbar, click the create button that matches the item you're updating. This action opens the Account Information dialog box.
- Provide the required log on information and click Submit .
This action creates a Response column in the worksheet that contains estimated segment size data. Before entering data, your bulk estimate worksheet should look similar to the following:
If your bulk update returns an error or fails, see Troubleshooting for Bulk Management Tools .