Individual sections describe available reports, their purposes, and typical uses. All reports are available from the Analytics dashboard.
For information describing the time frames when Audience Manager receives information to populate reports, see How Data Delivery and File Processing Times Affect Reports .
- The Audience Optimization reports use data visualization methods to return information on the destinations in your Audience Manager account. In each report, you can click on almost any data point to return detailed information about that item. These audience optimization insights can be applied to several use cases across advertising and publishing channels, but are not available by default. Contact your Audience Manager consultant to get started.
- A General report returns performance data on traits, segments, and destinations.
- Interactive reports display performance and overlap data for traits and segments. Instead of using numbers arranged in columns and rows, these reports return data using different shapes, colors, and sizes. Additionally, you can choose individual or groups of data points and drill down into the report results for more details. These visualization techniques and report interactivity help make large amounts of numeric data easier to understand.
- The Onboarding Status Report checks success and failure rates for processing records in your inbound data source files. This report displays data in an interactive bar chart and provides summary metrics in tabular form. And, it includes an option that samples files for a fixed time interval and displays the most common errors for each error type. You can find this report in Analytics > Onboarding Status Report. This report is also available when you create an inbound data source.
- View outbound batch job history information for a specified destination and time period.
- A Trend report returns trend data on traits and segments.
- Describes the variation in unique user totals between reports for the same trait and time period.
- Use the Dashboard to view information about your partners' unique visitor counts broken down by trait types and segments for a specified time frame.
- A summary of the sampling methodology used for some reports, sampling error rates, and a list of reports that return information based on sampled data.