The terms ‘whitelist’ and ‘blacklist’ have been replaced by ‘allow list’ and ‘block list’in the Adobe Campaign documentation. Some occurrences of these terms may still exist in the product UI, option names, internal code, as well as the tutorial videos. They will be replaced in upcoming Control Panel releases.
The Control Panel allows Adobe Campaign administrators to monitor key assets and perform administrative tasks, such as managing the SFTP storage by instance or allow list IP addresses.
Before you get started, complete the following prerequisites:
Confirm IMS Org ID
You need to know your IMS org ID. The following video describes where you can lookup your instance's IMS org ID.
Administrator rights are required to access to the Control Panel. The following video explains how to add an administrator to a Campaign instance
Control Panel tutorials
- Managing SFTP serversLearn how to monitor the server capacity, allow list IP addresses, and add SSH keys
- Learn how to fully delegate a subdomain to Adobe Campaign
- Learn how you can add a SSL certificates to secure your subdomains using Control Panel.
- how to add some outside URLs to the list of authorized URLs, so that your instance can connect to them.
- Learn how to set up new connections to your instances by allow listing IP addresses ranges.
- Learn how to add Google TXT site verification record to all your subdomains used to send emails to GMAIL addresses through the Campaign Control Panel.
- GPG key managementLearn how to generate and install a public/private key pair on a specified Campaign instance for the encryption of outbound data, as well as import and install a public key on a Campaign instance for the decryption of inbound data:
- Understand how to troubleshoot the Control Panel