Configuring a delivery template
Marketing departments produce delivery templates to standardize the creative look and feel, in order to be quicker in executing and launching campaigns.
A template can systematically include:
- Sender and reply-to addresses
- Basic personalization blocks
- Links to mirror pages and unsubscription
- Content, a company logo or signature
- Other delivery properties, such as resource validity, batch quantities, ...
The following video demonstrates how to configure a template for an ad hoc delivery.