About action activities
- Delivery : lets you configure a delivery action. Refer to the Delivery section.
- Delivery control : lets you start, pause or stop a delivery. Refer to the Delivery control section.
- Continuous delivery : lets you start a delivery from the scenario specified in the activity. Refer to the Continuous delivery section.
- Recurring delivery : lets you configure a delivery template occurrence within a campaign. Refer to Recurring delivery .
- Cross-channel deliveries : lets you configure a delivery on the corresponding channel. Refer to the Cross-channel deliveries section.
- Local approval : lets you perform approvals and targeting notifications within a distributed marketing context (optional module). Refer to Local approval .
- Data loading (RDBMS) : lets you access an external database to get data. Refer to the Data loading (RDBMS) section.
- Loading (SOAP) : allows you to collect data via an SOAP call. Refer to Loading (SOAP) .
- Data loading (file) : lets you access an external data source to use its data. Refer to the Data loading (file) section.
- Content management : lets you create or customize content. Refer to the Content Management section.
- Extraction (file) : lets you extract data from a table in a file. Refer to the Extraction (file) section.
- SQL Data Management : lets you write your own SQL queries to create and populate work tables. Refer to SQL Data Management .
- nlserver module : starts an nlserver module with its arguments. Refer to Nlserver module .
- Import and Export (v4 compatible) : Import and export activities (v4 compatibility) let you import and export data using the template (import or export) specified in the activity.
- Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, Oracle CRM On Demand : lets you connect Adobe Campaign specifically to one of the pre-configured CRMs. These activities are similar to the CRM connector presented in this section , with more specific options. In particular, you can choose the type of campaign to carry out for the synchronization.
- Update aggregate : lets you select the aggregate update mode (full or partial). Refer to Update aggregate .