Cross-channel deliveries are available in the Deliveries tab of campaign workflow activities.
They let you create a delivery that is specific to a particular channel. You can specify the template on which you want to base your delivery as well as its content, in the same way as with a a classic delivery wizard.
The various channels available are:
You can specify a target for your delivery upstream of the workflow using the different targeting activities.
For example, here we will create a workflow to send an email or an SMS for push notification subscribers then a push notification one week later. To do this:
- Create a campaign.
- In the Targeting and workflows tab of your campaign, add a Query to your workflow.
- Configure your query. For example, here we select the recipients who are subscribed to push notifications as the target dimension.For the push notifications, remember to use the subscriber applications target dimension.
- Add the filter conditions to your query. In this case, we will select recipients who have a mobile number or email address.
- Add a Split activity to your workflow to divide recipients who have a mobile number and those who have an email address.
- In the Delivery tab, select a delivery for each of your targets.Create your delivery in the same way as with a classic delivery wizard by double-clicking the delivery activity in your workflow. For more on this, refer to this page .
- Add and configure a Wait activity in order for the recipients not to receive too many deliveries at once.
- Add a Split activity to divide subscribers of an iOS or Android mobile applications.Select a service for each of the operating systems. For more on service creation, refer to this page .
- Select and configure a mobile application delivery for each of the operating systems.