An SQL code activity executes an SQL script. The script is a JST template.
- ScriptThe central area of the editor contains the script to be executed. This script is a JST template and can therefore be configured according to the workflow context.
- Processing errorsRefer to Processing errors .
You can change this delay in the Stop execution after field available in the activities' properties.
- Script : The central area of the editor contains the script to be executed.
- Processing errors : Refer to Processing errors .
- First call : The first zone of the editor contains the script to execute during the first call.
- Next calls : The second zone of the editor contains the script to execute during the next calls.
- Transitions : You can define several activity output transitions.
- Schedule : The Schedule tab lets you schedule when to trigger the activity.